edu-sharing Atto Plugin
edu-sharing Atto Plugin 5.0
Code prechecksHTML | XML
edu-sharing atto plugin
The edu-sharing atto plugin adds the option to embed all kinds of edu-sharing content to all WYSIWYG fields. The new button will open the edu-sharing search engine and let you pick an item embed. Audio and video-files will be embedded with a player. Documents will be represented by a link. You may pick which version of the content you would like to provide in the course (always the latest vs. the version you just picked).
Depends on the edu-sharing activity module. To show the embedded content the edu-sharing filter must be activated.
For a full documentation with screenshots of the installation steps for the edu-sharing plugin pakage visit the documentation pages.
More information can be found on the homepage.
Where can I get the latest release?
You find our latest releases on our github repository.
If you plan to contribute on a regular basis, please visit our community site.
Code is under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE v3.
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Atto
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myeditorplugin") in the "lib/editor/atto/plugins" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish installation of the plugin.
To make the newly installed plugin available, you need to edit the Atto toolbar configuration so that the new plugin appears in the toolbar.
- Go to your Site administration ►Plugins ► Text editors ► Atto HTML editor ► Atto toolbar settings
- Add the new plugin to the desired position in the toolbar.