Babelium: interactive video and audio recording
Assignment submissions ::: assignsubmission_babelium
Maintained by Juanan Pereira, Inko Perurena
Babelium is an open source video platform aimed at second language learning. This plugin allows students to submit cuepoint-constrained audio/video recordings using their webcam and/or microphone. Teachers can pick an exercise from the list of available videos or make up their own and send them to the Babelium platform.
Babelium: interactive video and audio recording 1.0.1
Moodle 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 3.0
Released: Friday, March 4, 2016, 7:26 PM
phplint phpcs1648 | 100 js946 | 414 css phpdoc29 | 9 savepoint thirdparty grunt1 | 0 shifter8 | 0 mustacheHTML | XML
This is an amendment release. It allows users of the new version to use the demo server while keeping backwards compatibility.
- Changed a couple of paths to avoid overlap between versions. This allows both older and newer versions of the plugin to coexist in the demo server.
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Assignment submissions
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the plugin.
- Place the folder (eg "myassignsubmission") in the "/mod/assign/submission" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation