- Continuous integration: This week we have switched to continuous integration (6 weeks before release). Are you ready?
- Code freeze: The code freeze will start this Monday 5 April (announcement).
- QA testing cycle: Starts on 12 April 2021, 4 weeks prior to the scheduled release of Moodle 3.11 (official announcement). We need you, get involved!
- Next developers meeting: A unique opportunity to get a first-hand look at what's new in the upcoming 3.11 version (agenda). Add the event to your calendar.
- "Holy"days: The next few days, Thursday/Friday/Monday, are holidays/celebrations almost everywhere... so there won't be much progress.
- Exposed entries on hold: There will be no exposed entries along the continuous period unless there is some sharing to be done.
- There are 71 issues awaiting peer review. Let's make the last effort.
- MDL-70537 Recursive $cm property access causes 'Cannot access private property cm_info::*' (PHP 7.4) 🤯
- MDL-71004 Add moodle-plugin-ci.phar to .gitignore
- MDL-71131 Browse list of users page showing all name fields after MDL-45242
- MDL-70842 Cannot download all submissions if the assignment has "Online text" submission type
Moodle, just as life itself, is constantly changing and evolving. We are sad to see some colleagues leave and we are happy to see new ones join. A big thank you to those who are leaving, for all their work and enthusiasm, and a warm welcome to those who are coming, full of energy and exciting new ideas. All the best!
People come and go. Everyone that's been in your life has been there for a reason, to teach you, to love you, or to experience life with you.