16 issues have been successfully integrated with 2 rejected and 35 delayed. That's 89% success, good one!
- Moodle 3.10 requirements have been agreed. Only changes will be:
- Internet Explorer 11 support has been decided:
- Moodle 3.9.x (LTS) will be the last branch actively supporting IE11. People really needing to use IE11 longer will have to stay sticky to that branch, that will be actively maintained (security / data loss / privacy wise) until May 2023.
- Moodle 3.10.x (to be released in November 2020) will be the the first branch actively not supporting IE11. Meaning that all the compatibility bits will be removed and IE11 will stop working in all the places where those compatibility bits were needed.
- This week Moodle 3.10 (MOODLE_310_STABLE) experiments are being performed @ integration.git, aiming to detect all the impeding changes needed to support it properly (testing and releasing) in order to get it added officially ASAP (ideally, the August 17th week). Stay tuned!
- There are 52 issues awaiting peer review. What about going down to only 3 dozens by the end of August?
- MDL-40227 : Fixed a problem with decimals in lesson's numerical questions.
- MDL-69336 : Fixed collapsing columns in dynamic tables.
- MDL-67687 : Added support to verify accessibility compliance (WCAG A, AA and others) from within Behat tests.
- MDL-69207 : Added H5P library files caching.
- And lots more in areas like forums, accessibility, user management, performance, themes...
- To all the explorers, past, present and future. Adventurers of the Unknown, discoverers of the World. All them, any field. Thanks!
I am prepared to go anywhere, provided it be forward.
-- David Livingstone