Posts made by Eoin Campbell

Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
No, you can add multiple buttons to the Atto toolbar in a single plugin, see for example the built-in "Link" plugin, which has 2 buttons, link and unlink. Source code is at https://github.com/moodle/moodle/blob/main/lib/editor/atto/plugins/link/yui/src/button/js/button.js, line 120
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Hi Justin, 
I don't think this is feasible, because OneDrive doesn't allow anonymous people outside your Microsoft 365 tenancy direct access to OneDrive files. As far as I can tell, if a student didn't have a Microsoft 365 account for your organisation, you would have to explicitly include their email address when giving access. They then receive a one-time pass code to access the file.
I believe the normal procedure is that the Moodle site would be configured to use Office 365 for Single Sign-On, so students would already be logged in to Office 365 and thus OneDrive, before they accessed a link to a file on OneDrive. If this is not the case, then they would be prompted to log separately to Office 365 the first time they accessed any of the services included, but wouldn't be asked each time they accessed a different OneDrive file in a single session.
It seems like you probably created the quiz in the Site home course (previously called the Front Page course). All students have access to this course, so you would need to apply some access restriction to the quiz in order to limit it to a group. I tried using a group-based access restriction on Moodle 4.2, but this doesn't seem to work on the Site home course. I'm not sure if this is a known limitation or not. You could set a password for the quiz, and send the password only to the group of students you require.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)