Posts made by Julian Ridden

I have been posting so many demanding questions in various forums on Moodle I thought I should at least take a little time to settle in and say a quick howdy.

I am the Information Systems Manager at Monte ( a 7-12 Catholic Girls College) in Sydney. After much umming and ahhing I finally decided to implement Moodle as our new LMS system.

What can I say. I was daring enough to try the 1.5 dev version (as I am constantly reminded..it is dev for "in development") and yet I still find a remarkably robust, stable and very usabale product. I really want to take a quick moment to thank Martin and his team for creating such a fantastic product and then making it open source for the community to enjoy.  *pauses and waits for applause to die down* big grin

Like many users I am constantly striving to customize moodle for my specific goals ond objectives and have so far found the forums here to be a wealth usefull information and even more usefull people smile

I look forward to continuing down the development path knowing I am being led firmly by the hand down a path of LMS enlightenment. Just hoping now I can avoid the unenlightened kick up the *** off the path if I ask too many stupid questions.

Being a new Australian Moodler (is there such a word) I am looking forward to my first Moodle Moot in Adelaide this year. Are many others here planning to attend?

That's it for now. Time to go post more of those technical questions tongueout 

Average of ratings: -