Posts made by Joseph Rézeau

Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Mary,

On my local installation of Moodle Preview 4 (Windows WINAMP) I am still getting this error message. The error message is hard-coded in lib/pagelib.php. If I comment out line 696 in that script, I do not get the error message.

// $this->ensure_theme_not_set();

OK, created bug MDL-23064.

Joseph

Picture of Développeurs Picture of Développeurs de plugins Picture of Moodleurs particulièrement utiles Picture of Testeurs Picture of Traducteurs

Ce bug est connu, il a été signalé sur le forum anglophone en septembre 2009 mais n'a jamais reçu de réponse.sad

J'ai voulu savoir si c'était résolu dans Moodle 2.0 mais malheureusement à l'instant le module Calendrier de Moodle 2.0 a un bug.evil

Joseph

Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Using Moodle 2.0 Preview 4 (Build: 20100702)
Logged in as teacher
Following bug happens whether teacher is at site level or course level.
Click on a month in the calendar block (e.g. to add a new event)
-> error:
Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Trying to reference an unknown block region side-post
This makes it impossible to add new events to calendar.
When error message is displayed, clicking on the Calendar link in the breadcrumb triggers another error message:
Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: $PAGE->context accessed before it was known.
Joseph
Average of ratings: -