Moodle in English

Posts made in Moodle in English

Moodle in English -> General developer forum Moodle Dataformat settings page

by Lukas Celinak -
Picture of Plugin developers

Hi, can i ask how to implement settings for moodle dataformat plugins?
It seems that moodle isnt loading setting page for this type of plugin, if have somebody fast tutorial how to load setting page or how to build setting page for this type of plugins i will be very gratefull for help.

I created standard settings.php page with input, but it seems moodle does not recognize settings page for dataformat plugin.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)

Moodle in English -> Analytics and reporting Course completion - completion date

by Lukas Celinak -

Hi everyone,

i have question about course completion and time of completion.

Issue:

Participants used course before completion was set up, but we needed to setup course completion and problem was that the completion dates was generated without of dependencies for criteria.

Participants ended course in date of last criteria but course was completed by system on date when we setted up course completion.

I think that's the wrong logic, but I don't know how the architects designed it.

Thanks for answers.

Average of ratings: -

Moodle in English -> General developer forum Moodle navigation

by Lukas Celinak -

Hi, i need help with issue, im trying to make some remakes in completion,

i dont undesrstand how is working navigation in moodle,

when im using

$url = new moodle_url('/report/completion/index.php', array('course'=>$course->id));

without new parameters, navigation is working fine, but when im trying to add some param into url, navigation isnt working for me.

for example:

$url = new moodle_url('/report/completion/index.php', array('course'=>$course->id,'page' => $page));

I tried to find documentation, but i didnt find nothing relevant for this.

Thank you.

Average of ratings: -