Posts made by Frank Erazo

Moodle in English -> Themes -> Less than signs -> Re: Less than signs

by Frank Erazo -

Mary:

Thank you so much for the quick response.  I wasn't aware of that section of additional HTML.  I just checked it, but unfortunately, there aren't any characters in any of the available fields. 

One thing is certain - it is not a theme specific problem.  I've changed the theme, and the "less-than" signs remain.  I'm wondering if it is some base file.  For example, in 1.9, I recall there being header.html and footer.html documents.  I also remember various themes referencing some of the Moodle Themes in their code.  

It appears on EVERY page.  Using the Firebug, I found it between the <body> and <title> HTML tags (look towards the bottom of the attached picture).

Attachment Screen Shot 2014-06-11 at 8.23.34 AM.png

Moodle in English -> Themes -> Less than signs

by Frank Erazo -

Moodle version: 2.6

I have been trying to trouble shoot this problem.  Initially, I thought the problem was with the theme itself, but the problem does not go away if I change themes.  

In the top left hand corner, I have seen two less than signs.  I have been searching for the page that might be causing this problem.  To me, it looks like a section of broken code. 

What other pages can I possibly investigate to remove these characters? 

Thank you.

Attachment Screen Shot 2014-06-10 at 3.56.55 PM.png
Average of ratings: -