Posts made by Guillermo Madero

Hey Matt,

Good Spanish, learning fast! Do keep up the quality developments you do Yes Your Multimedia plugin was among the first ones I used regularly, back in the Moodle 1.9 era smile

---

LOL, Moodle is saying farewell by still sending my posts to the limbo mixed I had to answer this post twice big grin

Visvanath,

Hehe! To hibernate... that would certainly be great, but the island idea sounds even better! Worth considering smile

No, it's just one more step to see if I can finally get my two feet in a different road, so to say. I can't still say for sure if this will be it, it's been a very long process and most of the time lines have been blurry, but with each step taken, the path has tended to become less foggy and more defined and clear smile

Moodle in English -> Lounge -> The time has come...

by Guillermo Madero -

... to part and say "Good bye", at least for some time now.

Greater than the pleasure of spending time to collaborate in helping others, it's been the pleasure of having met such great and interesting people here; I won't list names, but you certainly know who you are big grin

So a big Thank you and lots of Cheers for all of you!

Keep up the excellent work, the great ambience and Moodle being the best LMS Yes

Good bye

Average of ratings: -