No - you can not upload a .CSV file to indicate enrollment and then completion.
Search results: 394
The settings I mentioned in my post are specific to the Condition: course Completion.
This tool was exactly what we need. I tried to use it in Moodle 3.9.2+, but without success. Is it only compatible with older moodle versions?
I worked around this as follows:
1. Created a SuperUser course
2. Enrolled only certain people in the SuperUser course
3. In every course other in the LMS I use Course Completion condition (example "Course ABC" )and set it: If a person completed the SuperUser course, then "Course ABC" would be marked completed by the CRON.
This met our needs.
This seems to be such an easy question - either yes or no.
Course completion is an action that a users needs to perform or be involved in, so updating in bulk is never an option as it completely defeats the purpose of it. I( can however suggest taking a look at the database and force updating the necessary table to tell Moodle the users have done what was required. This action might be more difficult if you have the completion set on "when criteria is met".
I've seen this posted a few months ago and go without any response. I reallyneed to know if there is a way to bulk upload course completion via a CSV file or whatever.
I need to know how this can be accomplished. Can it be done in Moodle? If not, is there a plugin or can a direct database update work?
I haven’t received the answer neither find the solution. : (
I upgraded moodle to version 3.8.8 .. and now every time i try to add a new course i've this error message:
Error writing to database
More information about this error
Max_allowed_packet = 300M, Also i set the limit to 1024M but the same error
My php version is 7.3.25.
MySQL server version 5.6.
All php configuration for upload and post are set to 1024M.
Moodle folder permissions is 755 and recursively.
Moodledata permission is 777.
MySQL directory have the right permission and owner.
Then i enabled the debug mode and found the bellow errors:
Debug info: Field 'price' doesn't have a default value
INSERT INTO mdl_course (fullname,shortname,category,visible,startdate,enddate,idnumber,format,lang,newsitems,showgrades,showreports,maxbytes,enablecompletion,groupmode,groupmodeforce,defaultgroupingid,timecreated,timemodified,sortorder,summary,visibleold) VALUES(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)
0 => 'test elkhedewy',
1 => 'test elkhedewy',
2 => '9',
3 => '1',
4 => 1619474400,
5 => 0,
6 => '',
7 => 'weeks',
8 => '',
9 => '5',
10 => '1',
11 => '1',
12 => '0',
13 => '1',
14 => '1',
15 => '1',
16 => '0',
17 => 1619447827,
18 => 1619447827,
19 => 0,
20 => '',
21 => '1',
Error code: dmlwriteexception
- line 489 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_write_exception thrown
- line 1331 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
- line 1377 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record_raw()
- line 2465 of /course/lib.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record()
- line 162 of /course/edit.php: call to create_course()
Output buffer: <br /> <b>Warning</b>: mkdir(): Permission denied in <b>/var/www/html/moodle/lib/setuplib.php</b> on line <b>1473</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: mkdir(): Permission denied in <b>/var/www/html/moodle/lib/setuplib.php</b> on line <b>1473</b><br />