Installation and showing Editted text

Installation and showing Editted text

by Andrew Zaffke -
Number of replies: 0
I have downloaded and installed Nwiki on a test server. I messed with the code and it might be the problem.
Because this was on a test server I do not have all of the files that are saved on the main server and so when I got to the first error and looked at the code that was giving the error I just skipped that part. (The error was in mod/wiki/wikimigrate/ewiki_migrate.php on line 721) Probably where I started to go wrong right there. But moodle accepted it and I moved on to my second error.
The second error then dealt with wiki pages, something I did not believe existed on this server. Again I edited the code so that it would skip it. (The error was on mod/wiki/filter.php on line 38)

After skipping those portions I was successful in getting Nwiki installed, but when I went to add a wiki none of the typing I did would ever show up in either the preview or the final portion of the wiki update. My text was not lost which was a surprise as I went back to edit the page my text was still there.

Any suggestions on a new way to get the install to work correctly?

Average of ratings: -