Grades multiplying in export - 1.8.4+

Grades multiplying in export - 1.8.4+

by Paul Taylor -
Number of replies: 1
I can't see this anywhere else, so apologies in advance if it is already covered elsewhere.

I have a course with 4 scorm modules on it. These have varying grades of 30-70. The 4 modules constitute the grade for the course. The students have taken these module and the gradebook shows their grades properly. The 4 modules have been weighted 25% each. However, when the grades are exported to calc or excel, the grades are multiplied 4x. I noticed this with the certificate module where students are getting grades of 180% etc.

Is this related to the way the scorm modules work, or some other setting in the gradebook?

Paul
In reply to Paul Taylor

Re: Grades multiplying in export - 1.8.4+

by Anthony Borrow -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Paul - Unfortunately I do not tend to do much with SCORM packages. It would help if you could do a course backup (obviously changing the student names or simply create a demo course and make up data) such that it will demonstrate the problem you are having. There are several options in setting up a SCORM so I in order to track down what is happening in your case having a common data set or sample would be very helpful. From what you are describing it sounds like it might be a bug but we can confirm that with a backup. Let me know if you have any questions. Peace - Anthony