URGENT - ind stud's grade/comts appear on main assignmt pg!!

URGENT - ind stud's grade/comts appear on main assignmt pg!!

by Wendy Lambert -
Number of replies: 2

Please help! I was grading student work today and for some reason, comments and grades for one student have appeared not only where they should BUT ALSO at the bottom of the actual assignment on the assignment page (public view! yikes!) and the grade 95/100 is now showing in the column at the R when I look at my assignments page. How on EARTH did this happen and HOW DO I FIX IT - and QUICK?!!

Thanks so very much for your speedy assistance!!! smile

In reply to Wendy Lambert

Re: URGENT - ind stud's grade/comts appear on main assignmt pg!!

by Nicolas Connault -
Do you mean that your students are able to see it? What you can see as a teacher may be (and should be) different from what they can see.
In reply to Nicolas Connault

Re: URGENT - ind stud's grade/comts appear on main assignmt pg!!

by Wendy Lambert -

I WISH that they were not able to see it! But, they COULD! YIKES! I had to do something and QUICK! So, I had to copy the assignment, starting new, and send the students' comments from the assignment to them individually (those that HAD submitted but then could not get in to the old assignment, which I had made inaccessible). What a nightmare. I'm sure there was something else I could do, but I had to act fast. I tried to delete the grade but there was no way. I hope I don't encounter this again, but would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks.