This applies to front page
as well as all forums. I can not, as admin, add a new topic to any forum. There used to be a button on the front page that says "add new topic." That button has gone missing. Now all it says is "(No news has been posted yet)."
Here are my front page settings:
- Front page - news items/none/none/none
- Front page items when logged in - news items/combo list/none/none
- Include a top section - yes
- News items to show - 3
- Courses per page - 20
- Allow visible courses in hidden categories - yes
- Default front page role - guest
This is a new install of version 1.9. I tried creating a new forum through the main menu block. When I click on the link, it takes me to the forum with the same message as the frong page - "(No news has been posted yet)" and no option to add a new topic. Don't know if this is a permissions issue or if deleting the last topic has something to do with it.