Error: Error: Cloze question 245 is missing question options!

Error: Error: Cloze question 245 is missing question options!

by Xavier Debeerst -
Number of replies: 3
Hello,

I hope someone can help me with a strange situation when using the Quiz module. I have just upgraded Moodle from 1.8.4 to 1.9. But I got the error even before upgrading Moodle. I'm using the Dutch language pack.
  • When making a Cloze question I get the following error when controlling the test:
Error: Cloze question 245 is missing question options!
  • When editing the question I get an other error:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/blended/public_html/question/type/multianswer/edit_multianswer_form.php on line 86
  • When running a cron job there is the following error (I don't know if this has something to do with the question issue?):
    <b>Warning</b>: array_keys() [<a href='function.array-keys'>function.array-keys</a>]: The first argument should be an array in <b>/home/blended/public_html/question/backuplib.php</b> on line <b>469</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: implode() [<a href='function.implode'>function.implode</a>]: Invalid arguments passed in <b>/home/blended/public_html/question/backuplib.php</b> on line <b>469</b><br />

Thank you very much for helping me to solve this Question problem.

Xavier
www.leerplatform.com
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Xavier Debeerst

Re: Error: Error: Cloze question 245 is missing question options!

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Xavier,
It is most likely that you have a syntax error (invisible) in one of your cloze questions's text. Could you post here (or attach as a text file) the exact and complete HTML code content of one of your Cloze questions which causes a problem.
Joseph
In reply to Xavier Debeerst

by Pierre Pichet -
This could be related to MDL-14750
Pierre
br />
In reply to Pierre Pichet

by Xavier Debeerst -
Hello,

The problems are solved. One was due to the wrong format for the type of question I wanted to use. Using an other question format and the problem is solved.

The database problem is solved. The database wasn't in utf8. After adapting the database everything is running well.

Thanks for your help,

Xavier