Course participant question type

Course participant question type

by Clinton Graham -
Number of replies: 2
We are looking at delivering a evaluation/assessment instrument through Moodle in which users are asked to provide feedback about other members of the course.

I think I'm needing to add a new question type to the Feedback module which would allow the selection of a course participant from a dropdown list (the dropdown list being constructed by all members of a particular role or group in the course).

Has anyone done or considered doing something like this?

Is there another (better) option that I've missed?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Clinton Graham

Re: Course participant question type

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Clinton,
Not sure what you mean by "the dropdown list being constructed by all members of a particular role or group in the course".
Joseph
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: Course participant question type

by Clinton Graham -
Sorry, that wasn't stated clearly.

The dropdown list would be constructed to contain all members of a particular role or group in the course.

The person creating the Feedback would select the role and/or group in setting up the Feedback, and when a user accessed the feedback for a submission, they would see the members of that role / group in a dropdownlist, and choose one of the participant's names (or perhaps multiple).