I have a course that is set to:
- Enrolment : Site default Internal Enrolment
- Course enrollable: Yes
- Availability: The course is available to students
- Guest Access Allow guests without a key
The site will be used to support some software I have written and it is setup to allow people to download the trial software without registration. People are starting to come back (which is good) but few are enrolling in the course as they can do everything (other than post to forums) without enrolling. I would like them to enrol so I can stay in touch with emailed forum posts.
If I want guests to be able to view the course, my question are"
- how do they enrol in the course once they register?
- Can I link registration and enrollment into one process?
- if they have registered but not enrolled, how can I flag to them that they should enrol?
Thanks in advance for any assistance,