When I click to open Dragmath, I get a popup which is 3 cm square and I am not able to expand or resize it. So I am not able to enter anything.
Can anyone help me how to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance.
Please provide the source of your install as we are changing install sources and I want to be sure of what you have installed.
In /lib/editor/htmlarea/popups is a file dlg_ins_dragmath.php.
Edit this file with Wordpad or an appropriate editor of your choice (keeping in mind the issues inherent in Windows (cr/lf, renaming, etc)
At about line 57 you will find this:
<param name=language value="en">
<param name=outputFormat value="MoodleTex">
<param name=showOutputToolBar value="false">
To use this page you need a Java-enabled browser.
Download the latest Java plug-in from
</applet >Try increasing the width and height settings and then save, clear your java and browser cache and try again.
Let me know what settings you found worked. Please also confirm that you could not change the size of the dragmath pop-up window.
And it is working fine.
btw, have you patched your OS recently?
1) While you indicated you changed the height and width parameters, the copy of the file you pasted shows the original values....
2) I noticed that you have a blue Cap S in the lower right hand corner of your dragmath window. I assume you are running NoScript? Turn it off and see if that makes a difference.
3) Look at the lower right hand corner of the image attached. Where your image has a Cap S my image has 6 little grey dots pointing southeast.
4) See, http://www.technipages.com/firefox-cant-resize-popup-windows.html
5) Remember that you may be caching html, js and java
When I first installed Dragmath today (excellent piece of work, by the way, thank you) I also found that the popup window for the editor was too small. I increased the height and width settings, as per mark's advice, flushed the browser cache, and the window then displayed at a usable size. I've now put the height and width back to 540 and 333, as they were in my original script, and the size is still OK, so maybe a cacheing problem?