NWiki and Grouping

NWiki and Grouping

by Renato Araújo -
Number of replies: 2
I just installed NWiki with Moodle 1.9. It migrated the content of a wiki I had previously, as expected.

The problem is that the old wiki was configured _via the new, experimental grouping feature_ to allow access to only a specific group.

At first, it looks like it was working (The name of the grouping was displayed in front of the wiki activity on the main page of the course). But then I changed some configuration of the NWiki activity the it is no longer restricted to the specific group. I can't find the option on the configuration page of the nwiki activity to enable grouping.

So, does NWiki supports Grouping? If so, how I enable it?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Renato Araújo

Re: NWiki and Grouping

by Jordi Piguillem -
Hi Renato,

I'm sorry but NWiki does not support groupings. (we have enough problems with groups....shy)

DFWikiTeam, Pigui
In reply to Jordi Piguillem

Re: NWiki and Grouping

by Hank VanZile -
Hi Jordi,

Thanks for this information. At my university we are planning to make wide use of groupings as part of our upgrade to Moodle 1.9 and the current wiki supports them well. Now that nWiki has been chosen to be brought into the core of Moodle 2.0, will grouping support be added as part of the code reworking that Martin says is forthcoming?

Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Hank