How do I change the icon size 16x16 is too small?

How do I change the icon size 16x16 is too small?

by Faelmar Tañada -
Number of replies: 6

Hello everyone.

I'm new to MOODLE and also not a programmer shy but can follow instructions mixed. I have successfully installed MOODLE in my PC but the icons are too small. Is it possible to make it bigger like 20x20 or 30x30? Where am I suppose to do this? I can't seem to find the settings for icon size.

I've been searching thru the search facility of this site but didn't find what I needsad.

Thanks for the help in advance. smile

Faelmar

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Faelmar Tañada

Re: How do I change the icon size 16x16 is too small?

by Jason Johnson -
Ive been trying to figure that one out too big grin Ill play around and see if I can get it to work
In reply to Jason Johnson

by Faelmar Tañada -

Thanks Jason.

I tried changing an icon size from 16x16 to 20x20 but when displayed by MOODLE, it became 16x16. The icons' size could prob'ly be dictated by a script within MOODLE's core. If this is true, then I guess I'm doomed and will settle for a 16x16 icon display sad

Hope Martin can come up with an icon settings tool for the admin in MOODLE like the Windows display settings big grin 

by Deon Metelski -

I had the same question as you did today and did a search for icon size. Here is the post that answered my question

http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=6622

Hope this helps.

Deon

In reply to Deon Metelski

by Faelmar Tañada -

Thanks Deon.

Question answered. smile I must have been blind not seeing Marcio's post under themes.

Thanks again.

Faelmar

by N Hansen -
Marcio's post still doesn't answer the question for me. I don't see anything in the code in the mentioned files that would affect the size.
In reply to N Hansen

by Luca Bagna -
Hi,
did you searched for the icon's size?
do a grep search for the text "height=16 width=16" and you'll find everything you need smile
Hope this helps
Luca