How to have the resource description visable in the outline

Re: How to have the resource description visable in the outline

by oida wappler -
Number of replies: 0
Hi,

since my first post was obvious not understandable, I will try it again:

We have a group of people creating e-learing modules consisting of mainly one document and corresponding set of slides.

We have another group of teachers creating their individual curricula (list of modules and sequence) what we call a course.

Each module has a short description, and each course should have a one page view (outline) where you can see the sequence and the short description of each module, you should be able to get direct to the file via a link.

I have implemented this in the following way: each module is a resource, the short description is the resource description.

Now I want to create a course by adding the list of resources with a resource link. The problem is, that a) the resource link opens another window and b) the resource description is not shown.

In the screenshot above I use a description where I copy and paste each time (horrible!!!) when someone wants to create a new course all the resource description into a text field and manually add a link to the fie (in the resource).

I would like to have the possibility to add several resources where the resource description is shown and the resource is directly available through a link.

Thanks for any help!!!