NTLM not working

NTLM not working

by Sarah McClure -
Number of replies: 1

Hi all.  I am running Moodle 1.8.3, PHP 5.2 and IIS 6 on Server 2003 as a Test Server.  My LDAP is working properly, but when I install the NTLM module I can't get it to work. First off when I go to the notifications page, it won't show me that I added the module but it shows up under Authentication page. I have set the Windows Authentication setting thru IIS on the oncampuslogin.php file and added the Alternate URL to the Authenication page. But, when I click log in, it prompts me for as username and password (windows box not the moodle screen).  I have the module up and running properly on my live server with the same settings.  I just cant figure it out. I feel like Maybe I just missed a step somewhere. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Sarah

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sarah McClure

Re: NTLM not working

by Iñaki Arenaza -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Make sure that your Moodle server is listed either in the Intranet zone or the Trusted Sites zone in your Internet Explorer security settings. Otherwise IE won't send your login credentials automatically and will ask you for them (with that login dialog box).

Saludos. Iñaki.