PowerPoint

PowerPoint

by Susanne Rasely-Philipps -
Number of replies: 6
How do I upload a PowerPoint file and keep all the sound files with it, so that when my students open it, they hear what I hear?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Susanne Rasely-Philipps

Re: PowerPoint

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
I suggest you try the Pack and Go feature (file>pack and go) and save as a zipped file - then unzip online and  it should work.
In reply to Susanne Rasely-Philipps

回复: PowerPoint

by Claire Fu -

Hi Susanne,

There are many similar problems in this forum. There are two ways to do it.

1. Zip the PowerPoint presentations with sound and then put it on web for your students to download. They could unzip it and use PowerPoint viewer to view the content.

2. Convert the PowerPoint presentations with sound to Flash file and upload to your blog or moodle. Your students could login to your blog or moodle lesson to view the presentation with IE browser. No need to install PowerPoint viewer. Click Here to view a step-by-step tutorial of convert PowerPoint to Flash with sound and upload to moodle.

Hope it helps!

Claire

In reply to Claire Fu

Re: 回复: PowerPoint

by Jay Perez -
Also you can use Wondershare - PPT 2 Flash http://www.sameshow.com/powerpoint-to-flash.html This works quite well for what you are looking for. Last I checked the price was $60.
In reply to Jay Perez

回复: Re: 回复: PowerPoint

by Claire Fu -

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your information. I have visited the link what you left. I found there is a "Go professional" section on their website. The professional($200) version of PPT2Flash support moodle, elearning template, quizzes and simulations, but the standard version just is a PowerPoint to Flash conversion tool($60).

Claire