writing a review article about Moodle

writing a review article about Moodle

by Cyrelle Gerson -
Number of replies: 1
I am in the process of writing a review of the Moodle open source learning management system to submit to the eLearning Guild e-magazine. While I have been a Moodle user for about 2 years, I would like to also relate the experiences and perspectives of other users in my review.

I am seeking approximately 6 Moodle users located in North America who are willing to be interviewed and quoted and who have sites with the following:

• More than 50 courses
    More than 100 learners
    Multiple instructors
    Are in academic institutions or corporate or nonprofit settings (I am particularly interested in at least two or three corporate users, since that is the primary audience for the article.)
    Host Moodle on their own server or a shared server, or have specialized Moodle host that provides technical support and other services
    Have used Moodle for more than 1 year
If you fit these categories and would like to be interviewed, please send me an email at webucateus@gmail.com including your name, affiliation, phone number and email address. I plan to use both telephone and email interviews to gather information for the article.

Thanks for your consideration.
Cyrelle Gerson

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Cyrelle Gerson

Re: writing a review article about Moodle

by Richard Ingalls -
I'd be interested in your findings. Contact me in a year and I'll qualify on all those points. I'm a corporate Moodler at a non-profit (community hospital). We'll have 1100 users, close to 50 courses if not more. I host Moodle on one of our sandbox servers in house for now (will move to a production server soon).