I can't see my reading textbox image using Hotpot from inside Moodle.
I've downloaded Hot Potatoes to my pc, registered, created a typical JQuiz Multiple Choice quiz with reading material on the left.
Because I'm teaching a shorthand class, the reading material needs to be a shorthand image link. When I type the <img src> file info into the reading textbox from my pc, it works great.
I followed the directions from our documentation section here at Moodle and it seemed to work okay and showed everything I expected to see EXCEPT my shorthand image on the left side of the screen.
- Once I created my hotpot quiz file,
- I saved it on my pc to a hotpot folder like this: C:/shorthand/hotpot/jquiztest.htm .
- Then, I opened Moodle to the desired course and uploaded the jquiztest.htm, jquiztest.jqz and the image file shgingerpg3.jpg files.
- I went to the topic section where I wanted the quiz link to appear and selected hot potatoe quiz from the pull down menu.
- From inside the settings page, I click the upload file and selected the jquiztest.htm file to upload in the settings field.
- I saved. When clicking the link from my inside my topic course, it very nicely showed a popup window of my quiz but without my shorthand image in the reading textbox.
Please advise. Help, help!
Yep, just like I thought...it shows fine here too!