I'm trying to build the case for switching from Blackboard to Moodle for our college www.PresidioWorldCollege.org
One of the strong arguments will be to show which well-known colleges are already using Moodle.
Can you help us with this list?
(can be anywhere in the world, as long as it's well-known in that country.)
- University of California, Irvine http://learn.uci.edu/cms/
- University of Georgia http://cantor.english.uga.edu/moodle/
- Texas A&M University https://maysportal.tamu.edu/
- MIT Teacher Education Program http://education.mit.edu/moodle/
- Ohio State University Math Department https://webwork.math.ohio-state.edu/moodle/
- Iowa State University http://tesl.engl.iastate.edu/courses/
- Orange Coast College (well-known in California, where I am) http://occmoodle.occ.cccd.edu/moodle/moodle/