Unable to authenticate moodle user to Mahara

Unable to authenticate moodle user to Mahara

بذریعہ Rosalia Román -
جوابات کی تعداد: 3

Hi!

I'm new in this world of Mahara and Moodle and I've problems. I have install moodle 1.9+ and Mahara 0.9.2. I configure all as it explain in https://eduforge.org/docman/view.php/176/3200/Mahoodle.pdf

But, after all configuration, when I login as student and I try to access to Mahara the next message appears:

“Not Found

The page you are looking for could not be found

We were unable to authenticate you. Please ask your Mahara administrator to check Mahara's authentication plugin settings, and to check that either a user record exists for you on this Mahara, or that Mahara is configured to create new records for users from your Moodle. “

Anyone knows what can I do?

Thanks.

درجہ بندی کا اوسط: -
Rosalia Román کے جواب میں

Re: Unable to authenticate moodle user to Mahara

بذریعہ Nigel McNie -
Hi - two things to check:
  1. Is "we auto-create users" checked in the configuration for the XMLRPC plugin?
  2. Check the server error log for Mahara and see if there is a message in there when you attempt SSO.
Nigel McNie کے جواب میں

بذریعہ Rosalia Román -

Hi!

Thanks for your answer! Yesterday, before see you message, I uninstall Mahara 0.9.2, install Mahara 1.0.0beta2dev and connect it with Moodle and it works!

I don't know what was wrong, but as answer of your question of “Is "we auto-create users" checked in the configuration for the XMLRPC plugin? ” Yes, in the context where I had problems the “we auto-create users” option was enabled. Well in the new context I've this option enable too.

Thanks for all.

Rosalia Román کے جواب میں

بذریعہ Nigel McNie -
Heh. Some people have reported more luck with 1.0 beta, that's for sure. There is better error reporting in it too, which makes finding errors easier if they occur.

Hope it continues to work for you مسکراہٹ