Dialogue module and the HTML editor

Re: Dialogue module and the HTML editor

by Ray Kingdon -
Number of replies: 0
The use of the HTML editor created a problem in the Dialogue module sad. When there was more than one reply and you answered only one of them say, all the entries were taken as containing something. The naughty HTML editor puts things into all the replies even if you don't. That's now been fixed in the new version smile. It should be in CVS tomorrow.

The problem on my local machine is weird. As I say, the teacher gets the editor, the students don't. The students haven't disabed the editor. In fact looking at the source all the various Editor scripts are in place as is the call to the HTMLArea.replace() function. The only difference I can see in the HTML source is a id=n when it's the teacher. I take that to be the course id. It's the same course, same browser, same server. The same thing happens in a forum, the teacher gets the editor, the students give a plain textarea. As I say weird...

Just tried something, turned off Debug and, bingo, the students get the editor. Phew that's a relief big grin. Now I wonder why that is... [but I'm resting easy now].