How to assignment

How to assignment

by Dagne Woldie -
Number of replies: 5

Dear all first of all i will like to thank all of you for support you extend and know i am well trained in how prepare quize by make use of Moodle

would help how i could upload an assignment for student to download the e-file and upload it again.

thank y

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dagne Woldie

Re: How to assignment

by Lauren Keinath -
Hello Dagne:

If I understand you correctly, I may be able to help.

I think you are saying that you have a file (such as a homework worksheet) that you wish students to download, then return to you after they have completed it.

If that is correct, then I have a document that might help. It is a "how-to" we created for our faculty, who often wish to do this. Now, we are using version 1.6 of Moodle, and if you have a different version, your actual assignment options may look different. However, I think the principle will hold, and you should be able to create a link to a file, so that students can download it, in any case.

I cannot attach the document here (it is 137 KB; it has screenshots in it -- pictures work better than words!), but will e-mail it to you if you like.
In reply to Lauren Keinath

by Dagne Woldie -
Dear Lauren thank you very much indeed for your help. what you said is
my big problem, would you please send for me the file through my email
account.

Thank you in advance

Dagne
In reply to Dagne Woldie

by Lauren Keinath -
Will do! Please check the message I sent to you. smile
In reply to Lauren Keinath

by Dagne Woldie -

Dear Laurent , i hope you have got my eamil address. if not this is my email address to send me how i will able to upload assignment for student and be able to download it and the upload it.

dwoldie1@yahoo.com or eth_dwoldie@gdlnmail.org  i hope i will get very important docment.

Dagne

In reply to Dagne Woldie

by Lauren Keinath -
My apologies Dagne -- yes, I got your e-mail address, and I will send that document!