Martin, I like the tip form Gustav, made a note for it
..but I prefer to use it in the way you suggest.
- If our students use it that way, they are working in one section (selected as the only one).
- Section zero is then on top, but section zero takes too many room
- Why not treat section zero in a special way?
- Instead of printing the activities vertical
- Print only the icons of the activities of section zero in a horizontal row
- the label visible when you hoover over..
- (Maybe a little bigger icons in the next version, to stress their importance?)
I will try to hack it in my old week course format from 1.2.x