Get a combination of things including a hands-on organized in a moodle i.e. quiz??

Get a combination of things including a hands-on organized in a moodle i.e. quiz??

by Hans B0s -
Number of replies: 1

My student needs to learn some theoretical things, that not a problem. I use a multiple choice quiz to check that part. But also he needs to make a practical hands-on resulting in a preformatted report. He also has access to some other items (i.e. external links to wiki's) I’ve made available.

The results of all this, quiz, report, activities etc. need to be graded by me.

Any suggestion how to make this manageable for, let say 50 students individually working on there own assignment?. Resulting in a lot of things I want to keep track of?

I looked at the different types of quizzes available but I couldn't find something useful, or perhaps I overlooked something.

Hans.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Hans B0s

Re: Get a combination of things including a hands-on organized in a moodle i.e. quiz??

by Tabitha Parker (was Roder) -
Hi Hans
Not entirely sure I understand the question here, but I can tell you how I have managed some tracking issues with some course assignments.
I have a course where I give students an online text assignment and it has a list of what they need to complete. I ask them to add the URL link to their evidence to the end of each line in the list and then save it in the online text assignment.
Then I can write at the end of each line if they need to do anything extra. Once all lines are completed they are marked competent in the assignment.
Or are you asking something else?
Tabitha