Questionnaire: Templates

Questionnaire: Templates

by Alfonso Marrodán -
Number of replies: 2
Hi,

2 questions:

Is it a bug?: When you create a questionnaire as a template and then you create a new questionnariare with these template, the questions are not showed!. Solution: At the beginning there is a section-break which hides all the questions. You have to move or delete it.

Can you hide the templates? All the templates in Moodle always are showed when you create a new questionnaire, the templates are publics to all the teachers. We only can delete the template to hide it. Is there other way?

Thank you in advance.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alfonso Marrodán

Re: Questionnaire: Templates

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
HI Alfonso,
Question #1
I do not see this problem. When you say "Solution: At the beginning there is a section-break which hides all the questions. You have to move or delete it." where do you see a section-break at the beginning? in the original template?
Question #2
A Template questionnaire is public, that is to say it is visible (and usable) by all teachers on a moodle site. What you would like to have is a different kind of questionnaire, a "private template". This is not possible at the moment, but it might be achieved through roles.
Joseph
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: Questionnaire: Templates

by Alfonso Marrodán -
Hi,

Question #1
The section-break appears at the beginning of the new questionnaire which is created with the template, that is, with the option of "Copy existing" and checking a template. Then, editing the new questionnaire is showed the section-break.

Moreover, in the help of "Define New Content: Create new: Help with Define New Content" says "... Entries can be previewed by clicking on their names..." but if you click on their names, a window with the button "Close this window" only appears. Well, this is other subject, but they are related.

Question #2
OK. I'll try to achieve it through roles, thank you.

(I'm sorry, We have Moodle 1.8.2+ and Questionnaire 2007010801).

Thanks!