Student/Teacher side vista issues

Student/Teacher side vista issues

by Tiffany Morgan -
Number of replies: 4
Hello
Has anyone noticed any issues with students/teachers using Moodle when using Vista as their OS? note: I'm not talking about the server side--just the user side.
Thanks!
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Tiffany Morgan

Re: Student/Teacher side vista issues

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
I use Vista on my main desktop at work (and OS X at home). I've never heard of a Moodle issue directly attributable to the user-side OS. There are browser issues occasionally but very few nowadays.
In reply to Tiffany Morgan

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Tiffany,
It would be interesting to know why you ask this question. Have you experienced problems yourself? Are you contemplating migrating your moodle site to Windows Vista and would like to know in advance of potential problems? Any other reason for your question?
Joseph
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Tiffany Morgan -
We are considering a mirgration to moodle at at the same time we are looking to purchase computers for instructors. Makes for lots of questions smile
Average of ratings: Useful (1)