Is there any way to see all the attendance of all the subject a student is taking?

Is there any way to see all the attendance of all the subject a student is taking?

by Shin Okada -
Number of replies: 5
I wonder if there is a way I can see all the attendance of all the subject of a student is taking. So that students and teachers can see all the absences at once.
Does anyone know I can do it in this attendance module?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Shin Okada

Re: Is there any way to see all the attendance of all the subject a student is taking?

by Mike Worth -
I realise this is quite old, but this is something I've been working on. I've created a profile tab that displays all the grades and attendance for students. If you're still interested I can give you the code

Mike
In reply to Mike Worth

Re: Is there any way to see all the attendance of all the subject a student is taking?

by Monico Briseño -
Picture of Testers
Hi, Mike. I'm interesting in your code about all attendance for students. Can you post it ?

TIA

Mónico

In reply to Mike Worth

by jake stewart -
i would also like to see the code thanks
jake
In reply to jake stewart

by Frederic Nevers -
Hi Monico and Jake,

I'm not Mike smile but I can tell you that you can find the code there http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=106674. I've used it and it works fantastic.

Cheers,
Fred
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Frederic Nevers

by Mike Worth -
Yep thats the one. Sorry about the delay- I had last week off work.

I hope you find it useful, and feel free to suggest improvements/ point out bugs

Mike