Feedbacks disapeared

Feedbacks disapeared

by Pedro Crispim -
Number of replies: 2
I was trying to fix the problem with the feedbacks from version 2007073101 and upgraded to 2007073102 (using the patch found here).
At first, they were visible in Administration - Modules - Activities - Feedback. But if I tried to see any of them, I got an error.
Then I deleted Feedback, but that caused all Feedback related information to be deleted from the database also.
Now, I have an eatlier database dump which contains all that Feedbak information I want.
My question is:
- Can I use that old Dump to restore all feedbacks that were available?
- How do I do it? I tried to restore all tables related with feedback (mdl_feedback*) but I think that I also need to restore something within each course that had a Feedback activitie, isn't it so?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Pedro Crispim

Re: Feedbacks disapeared

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi,

no! The feedback-instances also are stored in mdl_course_modules.
You can try to restore your database on another moodle installation. Then export your courses with only the feedbacks and import them into the current moodle installation.

Andreas
In reply to Andreas Grabs

Re: Feedbacks disapeared

by Pedro Crispim -
Thank you... I will do so...

By the way... is it possible to know which records are created in mdl_course_modules? What I mean is, can I use only that portion of the dump (together with mdl_feedback*) to restore a particular feedback?

Thank you for your answer