Straight 'Down The Page' Tutorials

Straight 'Down The Page' Tutorials

by Jim Hale -
Number of replies: 3

Moodle may be a bit of overkill for this but I figured I'd give it a shot...

Besides having actual interactive classes, I'd also like to be able to offer tutorials regarding some of the things I'm interested in. The tutorials I want to do are more or less just 'straight down the page' with the ability to add comments/discussion afterwards...

The main problem I'm running into is screen shots and downloadable files...

This is what I'd like to be able to setup...

http://hale.dyndns.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2&mode=&order=0&thold=0

(except for the 'blocks' on the left and right side)...

Is this possible?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jim Hale

Re: Straight 'Down The Page' Tutorials

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Fairly straightforward. You can create your pages outside of Moodle, using relative links for your images. Then upload all the the files into the course, and publish it to students as an "uploaded" resource.

The forum you set up separately, in the same topic or week. If you really want it under the resource, you can note the link of the forum and add this link to the bottom of the resource.
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Jim Hale -

FanDANGTastic!

Thanks Martin!

Running into a new issue though... When I go to add a resource, I get a box that pops up that says:

error.jpg

Any ideas why? Thanks Again! smile

In reply to Jim Hale

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
No idea sorry - not seen that before. If you continue to have problems with the Richtext editor you can always switch it off in your profile.