Any bright ideas for "terms and conditions" boilerplate

Re: Any bright ideas for "terms and conditions" boilerplate

by Chris Collman -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Documentation writers
Hi Howard,
How about an end run. Students are required to return the dire warning as their first assignment, that way you can confirm that indeed a student has seen it and had the opportunity to read it. Perhaps a short quiz on the subject for credit?

Everytime is a bit excessive. What does the student handbook say about cheating etc? And I thought the University would have something like that on the Moodle login screen, if it was so important.

I can't resist a little humor.

Every time ! My goodness, I sure hope a signed dire warning cover page is submitted by a student when they hand in a hard copy of an assignment, thesis or what ever in a face to face classroom. The dire warning in duplicate of course. And of course a log of these documents is kept by the teacher (cross referenced by date, student and assignment) and the duplicate sent to the Dean of Dire Warnings of overseeing the dire warning process for the university. If this is not happening in a face to face class I would be SCREAMING. big grin And no doubt to a deaf wall.

Best Chris