Incorrect sesskey submitted, form not accepted! all

Incorrect sesskey submitted, form not accepted! all

by renato pontefice -
Number of replies: 4
Hi all,
I've just up graded from 1.8.2 to 1.8.4. Now, I'm unable to login. I lso try to create a new user and I receive the followin msg: Incorrect sesskey submitted, form not accepted!

what is the problem? can someone help me?

Thank you

Renato
Average of ratings: -
In reply to renato pontefice

Re: Incorrect sesskey submitted, form not accepted! all

by Manuel Amaya -
I've had the same problem when I tried to create a new user by email.

After read a lot, I found the solution in two steps:

- In "Admin-Server-Email" : SMTPHOST:localhost
SMTPUSER:newuser
SMTPPASS:wampp

This user is predefined in "Mercury-Configuration-Manage local user". You can choose an Admin.

- It's necessary to uncheck "Mercury-Configuration-SMTPServer-ConectionContro" the box Do not permit SMTP relaying of non-local mail.

That was my solution.

In reply to renato pontefice

Re: Incorrect sesskey submitted, form not accepted! all

by Finton Paul -

I am using moodle 1.9.5 (formal white) and my site is at http://fintonpaul.hostei.com/

I have the same problem and really don't know what to do. I have spent the past few weeks adding questions and quizzes to my site.

Sometime after midday today, i received this message: Incorrect sesskey submitted, form not accepted!

What can I do about that. I tried reading some posts in forums here but coutdnot execust the steps (like editing config.php re sesskey - true and deleting sessions file [I don't have the permission to delete, only read and write] ).

The last thing I did today was upload a table that included cells with Cloze question format. but this was done yesterday also without any problems.

Can anyone please help me with this please.

Please email me at fintonp@gmail.com or paulo@spiceisle.com

Thank you very much.