Certificate in Moodle 1.9 and Flash Lesson Lock Step

Certificate in Moodle 1.9 and Flash Lesson Lock Step

by Michael Higdon -
Number of replies: 3

I have fifteen Flash Objectives installed and running on Moodle 1.9. There are two things that I am trying to accomplish but have hit a brick wall. The areas are:

1. Course Certificate: I have uploaded the latest Course Certificate plug-in and it appears to have installed correctly. I cannot see this certificate anywhere in Moodle. I simply want to issue a certificate (without questions) after the student completes the Flash Objective. Do you know how to connect the Flash completion to a Certificate of Completion?

2. I would like to lock step my 15 separate Flash objectives to where the student will have to complete the first Flash objective prior to starting the next. Do you know if there is a way to do this? Also, will Moodle 1.9 allow the Flash objectives to auto continue at the completion of an objective?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Michael Higdon

Re: Certificate in Moodle 1.9 and Flash Lesson Lock Step

by Nicole Marcisz -

Michael Higdon,

Did you ever get the answers for this? I'd be curious what you did. I want to do a similar thing and I'm so lost.

Nicole

In reply to Nicole Marcisz

by Muhammed Memon -
I am also trying to do something like this. I have SCORM activity and will like for student to get the certificate at the completion of the course. Any help will be greatly appriciated.
In reply to Muhammed Memon

by E. L. Cooper -

I asked this before but did not receive and= answer. Are your scorn scores recording properly in grade book? I can not see certificate just working without the grades in grade book.

If you can't solve that then a simple workaround is to use quiz to ask one or two simple question for example did you understand the blah blahl lesson? or make your last slide say to record that you have completed this presentation go to the next assignment and choose the answer "qtip" or something that only a person who had gotten to that screen would know.