Master "List" of Submitted Assignments

Master "List" of Submitted Assignments

by Matt Coenen -
Number of replies: 6
I'm teaching myself Moodle and am actually using it as a supplement to face-to-face classes.

Rather than click on specific assignments/tasks/etc., is there a screen anywhere that list ALL student submitted assignments that have not been graded? This would save a ton of time, and I'd not have to "drill down" assignment-by-assignment.
In reply to Matt Coenen

Re: Master "List" of Submitted Assignments

by Richard van Iwaarden -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

If you would like to see this option in Moodle, please vote for this tracker:

https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-37691

In reply to Richard van Iwaarden

by Warren Linds -

I went to that link but could not see anywhere where I could vote for this. Where do I vote?

In reply to Warren Linds

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

You have to log in and then there will be a vote button in the right hand column towards the top of the page.

In reply to Matt Coenen

by Kimber Warden -

I came from a different LMS that had this feature, and it's incredible to me that Moodle doesn't have it too! But we've found a pretty good solution with the "AJAX Marking Block," which does exactly what you've asked for. Its only drawback is that it doesn't check for non-core assignment types. But the basic ones are there, which cover 95% of everything we use.

In reply to Kimber Warden

by Warren Linds -

Nobody seems to want to reply to a non techie question so I am asking you too....these addons/plugins or marking blocks like the one you mention, can a mere professor add this to their courses or does this have to be done by administrators in the whole system at our university? Thanks if you can help me answer this, as I do not have any admin privileges, but don't know if plugins like you mention are available to mere faculty members (I am supposing that most people responding to queries are mere faculty, but the 'experts' like you have some sort of admin privileges). Ps. My version is 2.3 which has only just gone live on our system (so no hope of 2.4 anytime soon on our system)

In reply to Warren Linds

by Paula Clough -

Warren,

Addon's and plugins do need to be added in by an adminstrator. You do need to check with that person to see if they can be added.  Since you have just gone live, there may be somethings on the list for later implimentation.

Paula cool