can there be more than 1 paypal enrolment plugin?

can there be more than 1 paypal enrolment plugin?

by victor V -
Number of replies: 2
Hi .
Well my client asked me if we can have different paypalbusiness accounts for courses .

I explain:
The clients wants to have two paypal businness accounts , so depending on the course the students chooses , they will pay at one paypal businness account or the other one .

My Idea:
I though of duplicating the paypal plugin and name it paypal_2 for example, then I will have two paypal plugins with different settings,
so on the Enrolment Plugins on the course I can choose between the 2 paypal plugins.
now .. Can this work? or there is a better way to do this ?

Hope I can get an answer , thanks.

VictorCL
Average of ratings: -
In reply to victor V

Re: can there be more than 1 paypal enrolment plugin?

by Dan Hall -
Are you even able to get Paypal to work?  My experience has been that Moodle takes students to the Paypal new account page, and once they put in their information, they're required to pay $1.95 for Paypal to verify their account, which takes upwards of 4 days.  And there's no instant enrollment.
In reply to Dan Hall

Re: can there be more than 1 paypal enrolment plugin?

by victor V -
Well yeah , I was able to duplicate the paypal plugin now I have two, you have to modify and rename the class and functions in one paypal plugin to make it work,
well but now my client doesnt want it to be for courses , now he wants that depending on the group of the course it will go to different paypal accounts U.u ¬¬ .

VictorCL.