Beta release of question creation module!

Re: Ang: Beta release of question creation module!

by Jean-Michel Védrine -
Number of replies: 0

Hello,

I have a version of the qcreate module for Moodle 2.7

It is not yet in the Moodle plugin directory so you must download it from my github account.

This is still a work in progress but it is quite stable and I use it with my students since september.

Unfortunately as I am a teacher I can only work on it during holidays so I don't expect to finish it before January 2015.

But it is feature complete, the only things to do are

- rewrite teacher view to use a renderer (this is a programmer thing, so unless you want to customize the teacher view renderer in your theme you won't miss anything)

- write documentation including documenting the new features I added in this version.

- fix bugs when one is reported, but apart me nobody reported any bug, and in fact maybe nobody but me is using my version smile When I find a bug I fix it and upload a corrected version to my github account.

WARNING: This version is for Moodle 2.7 only (and of course Moodle 2.8 when it will be out next week smile ) don't try to use it with an older Moodle version, it will not work (This is because I have used new features available in Moodle 2.7)

It is also very important that your cron is running (and with a short delay for instance 1 minute between executions as recommended since scheduled tasks were introduced in Moodle) because this is how student's rights on questions are updated when the activity start and finish.

Average of ratings: Useful (3)