Link to download submitted work

Link to download submitted work

by stefano federici -
Number of replies: 2

I'm a very happy user of Moodle 1.5, but I would really like to add to my Assignment Module the ability to show to my students  a link to download the submitted work. I saw it working in newer releases. It would be really good to have it so that students can doublecheck that what they submitted is the right file. To do this I need to know at which line of which file (from a particular release) this is done in newer releases. Is there someone that knows the Module code and is so nice to let me know?

Thanks in advance

Stefano

Average of ratings: -
In reply to stefano federici

Re: Link to download submitted work

by stefano federici -
I hoped that the maintainers of the code could give me some hint... I only need to know from which line of which file comes the clickable name of uploaded assignment that the students see (in Moodle 1.6, 1.7, 1.8 but not in Moodle 1.5, this is the problem) when they come back to the assignment page.
In reply to stefano federici

Re: Link to download submitted work

by Petr Kalis -
Hi
I just digged old 1.5.2 and it's displaying link to uploaded file(even with fancy little button wink).
Maybe you should really think of upgrading to newer version, at least to latest 1.6.6 , there shouldn't be some big problem. There are some nice features and fixed security issues you may have with "ancient" 1.5 version.
(Or if you are don't want to upgrade, search the forums for download placement of older version, try download some higher version of 1.5 and compare mod/assignment/uploadsingle/assignment.class.php file, this can point to the right place, where the problem is)
PK