Quiz Printout for paper base test-- Help me !!

Quiz Printout for paper base test-- Help me !!

by Trường Giang Lê -
Number of replies: 5

Please Help me.

I Used Quiz in moodle 1.8.3 As question bank and examination question but
I need to Print egress examination questions leave student can test on paper because In Viet Nam there are subjects there can not test on computer.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Trường Giang Lê

Re: Quiz Printout for paper base test-- Help me !!

by Trường Giang Lê -

Oh! No one answer me so.

Please Help me!

by A. T. Wyatt -
Greetings, Giang!

So far as I know, there is no way to print a quiz except for printing the quiz from your browser. Preview the quiz and you will get a set of questions similar to what a student will see. That is what I print. This does take a LOT of paper. I wish there was a way to print them more compactly, because you often DO need a quiz on paper for various reasons.

atw

In reply to A. T. Wyatt

by Trường Giang Lê -
Thanks A. T. Wyatt

I have ben try it But If as who manually be more clinking tired and model print-out is uncomely.

Which of You have other way please help me.

by Chris Collman -
Picture of Documentation writers
I have sort of figured out a way. All our questions for a quiz are stored in a category or subcategory. I am exporting that subcategory as a GIFT file. I get the GIFT file content into a word document. I have strung a dozen or so macros which basically use find and replace to reformat the GIFT file.

I keep the "// question number", but just leave the question. Then I bold the = sign and put 2 ~~ in front of the wrong answers. Now my instructor is really happy with clean text to edit.

This at least gives me a document that relates to the GIFT file I created. Of course these questions are not the ones in the quiz. However I can download a test analysis and the spreadsheets have the question number. I am thrilled because this method saves me time and does not involve me formating a GIFT file by hand.

For what it is worth, Bb doesn't have an easy way for teachers to print up paper copies of their test.

Hope this helps.

Best Chris

by Chris Collman -
Picture of Documentation writers
HI,
I need to print quiz questions to be vetted and edited by a content experts. There are two ways (both not nice) that I have discovered. I am not happy with either.

Last week I learned to select a student with a high score, view the student's entire test and basically "copy all" and then print selection. Uses lots of paper. The good news is that the old version I use also puts the test question number before the actual question.

Another way is to print up a GIFT file. This is sort of a Question bank kind of solution. If each quiz is made up of questions from a single category, the will help.

I am sure this does not help, but I would like to know how to print a quiz and be able to link each question to parts of the question bank.

Best Chris