Add Course List on Course. Help!!

Add Course List on Course. Help!!

by Juan Martinez -
Number of replies: 3

Hi Moodlers,

I would like to know how can I add format course list that its enable just in the front page but I like to add it on a course. Its possible, what kind of code do i have add or what do i have to do.

Thanks you,

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Juan Martinez

Re: Add Course List on Course. Help!!

by Mark Hughes -
Juan,
I'm not quite certain what you're asking for here. Do you want to take the course list from the front page and add it to a course as a block? If so, moodle 1.3 will do that for you. Once you get into the course, turn editing on and in the drop-down list of modules, add the course one.
If this isn't what you're asking for, try running the question by me one more time.
Thanks,
Mark
In reply to Mark Hughes

by Juan Martinez -

Thanks Mark,

I know what you told but in this case My courses only present by category and not like tree as show at the front page format  what i looking for its show like format as the front page and look like this on the center as tree into the course.

Warms Regards, 

In reply to Juan Martinez

by Mark Hughes -

Ah, I see....In that case, you'll want to edit the file blocks/course_list/block_course_list.php to look a little more like course/index.php  It looks like it will take a little while to sort through the code, but you might see how close you get by commenting out the lines 50, 58 76

Best of luck, sorry I don't have the time to do this for you.
Mark