multiple choice: Image answers

multiple choice: Image answers

by Daniel Grosso -
Number of replies: 8
Hi everyone,

Is it possible to show answer options as images in multiple choice?

Happy new year!

Daniel
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Daniel Grosso

Re: multiple choice: Image answers

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Daniel,
See this discussion.
Joseph
PS.- Did you do your "Search forums" homework before posting this question?mixed
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Daniel Grosso -
Hi,

I tried that alredy but didn't work. Does it work for every version?

Thanks!

Happy new year!

Daniel

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Daniel > I tried that alredy but didn't work. Does it work for every version?

There's no reason it should not work. Are you sure you followed every step? What happens when you say 'it does not work'? Are the images in a folder in the same course where the quiz questions are? Do you see the images as teacher and the students don't see them? Which version are you using?

Joseph

Best wishes!

by Daniel Grosso -
There's no reason it should not work. Are you sure you followed every step?

yes.

What happens when you say 'it does not work'? Are the images in a folder in the same course where the quiz questions are? Do you see the images as teacher and the students don't see them?

I can't even save the question. It feedback's "this type of question needs at least 2 answers" (something like that). I placed the img code in two answers.

Which version are you using?

Moodle 1.8 BETA

Thanks!

by Joseph Rézeau -
1- When you say "I placed the img code in two answers." I expect you mean you placed the HTML code for img in the Choice 1 Answer and in the Choice 2 Answer fields (and you selected a 100% grade value for e.g. Choice 1).
2. Moodle version 1.8 has ceased being a BETA a long time ago. You should be using a STABLE version of 1.8 now. Can you check this? Can you upgrade to something more current?
Joseph

by Daniel Grosso -
1- When you say "I placed the img code in two answers." I expect you mean you placed the HTML code for img in the Choice 1 Answer and in the Choice 2 Answer fields (and you selected a 100% grade value for e.g. Choice 1).

yes. that's what i did!

2. Moodle version 1.8 has ceased being a BETA a long time ago. You should be using a STABLE version of 1.8 now. Can you check this? Can you upgrade to something more current?

I'm afraid the project schedule doesn't allow me to upgrade to the stable version. It's too customized at the time. Even with diff it could be risky and time consuming :S

Thanks again!

Daniel

by Joseph Rézeau -
>It's too customized at the time.

Maybe the heavy customization of your project somehow causes the problem you are having? It's really difficult to tell.

Joseph

by Daniel Grosso -
That's ok Joseph...Thanks for your patience smile

Best Regards!

Daniel