Now I'm a little confused. I just downloaded the latest nightly build, but when I go to the admin section, it's still showing .07 as the version...?
However, I did a search for that function both before and after the "upgrade" to the latest nightly build and found it in both copies of grade/querylib.php. Right now, I see it plain as day on line 224.
So, I tried again to create a Certificate activity and got the same error message. Ah! Just as I'm typing this, I went back to certificate/lib.php and saw that it does not reference grade/querylib.php. Is that the issue? I added require_once($CFG->dirroot
.'/grade/querylib.php'); at the top and got past that initial error.
However, now I'm encountering 2 additional errors, which may be a result of adding that line:
- It doesn't seem to lock the certificate based on the grade of the assignment I have it attached to. I selected for it to require a 100% grade, issued a 90% grade, but was still allowed to click on the button to receive the certificate anyway.
- After clicking on the button to receive the certificate, I now receive this error:
You have an error in your SQL
syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL
server version for the right syntax to use near 'Student',code = 'X5axFeeHfp',classname = 'Test: O'Class',
UPDATE tmdl_certificate_issues SET certificateid = '1',userid = '3',timecreated = '1204307249',studentname = 'Test O'Student',code = 'X5axFeeHfp',classname = 'Test: O'Class',certdate = '1182834000',reportgrade = NULL,mailed = '0' WHERE id = 1
- line 1682 of lib/dmllib.php: call to debugging()
- line 569 of mod/certificate/lib.php: call to update_record()
- line 112 of mod/certificate/view.php: call to certificate_issue()
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/httpd/httpdocs/moodle-test/lib/weblib.php:6141) in /home/httpd/httpdocs/moodle-test/lib/fpdf/fpdf.php
on line 1035FPDF error
: Some data has already been output to browser, can't send PDF file