Tutorial on Enabling Students to Rate Posts in Forums

Tutorial on Enabling Students to Rate Posts in Forums

by David Kahn -
Number of replies: 4
Hello Everyone,

I created a Tutorial on Enabling Students to Rate Posts in Forums.

Here it is:

Any feedback or reviews would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you to all and Happy Holidays.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to David Kahn

Re: Tutorial on Enabling Students to Rate Posts in Forums

by John Isner -
The video is well-paced, a good length, and you speak very distinctly. At the very beginning, you say that you are going to show teachers how to enable students to rate posts in a particular forum. However your video shows how to enable students to rate posts in all forums in a particular course, which is valuable, but not what you promised. Perhaps with some editing you could show both: enabling ratings in all forums, enabling ratings in a particular forum.
In reply to John Isner

Re: Tutorial on Enabling Students to Rate Posts in a Particular Forum

by David Kahn -
Thanks for the review John Isner. I created another tutorial more focused on enabling students to rate posts in a Particular forum. I could not do your suggestion on combining the two, since the time limit was 3 minutes and I couldn't edit it that well to make them fit within the time limit.

Here is the new version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ2pZe1m0yk

Thanks!

Anymore comments? Anybody?
In reply to David Kahn

by John Isner -
Excellent!
In reply to David Kahn

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi David,

Thanks for your video tutorial showing how to enable students to rate posts in a particular forum. I'm in agreement with John - it's excellent! approve

I've added a link to your video in the forum permissions documentation.

I'm also going to move this discussion to the forum module forum so that people using forums in Moodle know about your video.

Well done for successfully completing GHOP task 28. smile