Error on upgrading Glossary during 1.3.1

Error on upgrading Glossary during 1.3.1

by Jon Bolton -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
I've just upgraded to v1.3.1, and got 2 error messages on the Glossary upgrade - see image below. As far as I can see, this is not affecting the operation of my site - but can someone enlighten me as to the cause (and rememedy if needed).

Thanks
Attachment Clip1.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jon Bolton

Re: Error on upgrading Glossary during 1.3.1

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Jon,

It's a strange error because that fields were "installed" in your server with version 1.3 (2004051400) and I cannot imagine any reason to be recreated again... Only if your original glossary 1.3 installation (or upgrade) was incorrect...

Anyway, if such fields existed previously...I suppose that there isn't any problem currently in your server... only verify that your glossary is version 2004051400 now.

Ciao smile
In reply to Eloy Lafuente (stronk7)

Re: Error on upgrading Glossary during 1.3.1

by Jon Bolton -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Hi Eloy - thanks for your reply.

The Glossary is definitely version 2004051400, and as I said, there does not appear to be a problem with the Glossary or the RSS feed.

Oh well, I'll put it down to one of those things, and hope that it does not affect any future upgrades.

Thanks again